Position Title: Channel Sales Executive
Category: Sales (Internal)
Employment Type: Part-time/Full-time
Work Times: Normal Business Hours
Location: Western Australia
The role of the Channel Sales Executive is to initiate and develop new Channel Partner Relationships. These partners range across industries such as I.T. Consultancies, Web Agencies, Software Companies (ISV’s) and their reseller partners (VAR’s). The objective is for MediaCloud to grow our shared and dedicated cloud hosting services including server virtualisation.
- Deal with all new partner and general sales enquiries.
- Develop the MediaCloud Partner Program and deliverables.
- Produce and coordinate partner program including promotions, marketing information and training.
- Liaise with MediaCloud management to prepare and approve partner agreements.
- Produce forecasting and pipeline reporting and deliver on a weekly basis to Managing Director. Maintains sales records and prepares sales reports as required.
- Manage CRM.
- Manage all aspects of scoping, creating, developing, revenue achievement and day-to-day management of new partner relationship.
- Serves as liaison to channel partners with regards to any sales related issues.
- Creates and performs sales presentations to match company’s products/services with identified needs.
- Remains knowledgeable of company’s products/services to facilitate sales efforts.
- Maintains regular contact with partners to ensure channel satisfaction.
- Proactive, operates under minimal supervision.
- Educates partners to new or improved products/services.
- Communicate new product launches, partner program updates, incentives etc.
- Some Sales or Account Management experience is advantageous though not essential.
- Experience of Channel sales or business development experience is advantageous though not essential.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in business, marketing or sales management is advantageous though not essential.
- Basic knowledge of websites & hosting is advantageous though not essential.
- Excellent selling skills.
- Effective communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
Please email your resume and cover letter outlining experience along with a short paragraph on why your right for the position to firstname.lastname@example.org.