We are pleased to announce that MediaCloud has settled into a new office within the Melville Business District. Our new location is situated on the top floor of 40 Waddell Road, just above the Acton Real-Estate Offices. The area is booming with business and we are looking forward to our continued growth from this new location. Our new address is 7/40 Waddell Road, Bicton, WA 6157.
Position Title: Channel Sales Executive
Category: Sales (Internal)
Employment Type: Part-time/Full-time
Work Times: Normal Business Hours
Location: Western Australia
The role of the Channel Sales Executive is to initiate and develop new Channel Partner Relationships. These partners range across industries such as I.T. Consultancies, Web Agencies, Software Companies (ISV’s) and their reseller partners (VAR’s). The objective is for MediaCloud to grow our shared and dedicated cloud hosting services including server virtualisation.
- Deal with all new partner and general sales enquiries.
- Develop the MediaCloud Partner Program and deliverables.
- Produce and coordinate partner program including promotions, marketing information and training.
- Liaise with MediaCloud management to prepare and approve partner agreements.
- Produce forecasting and pipeline reporting and deliver on a weekly basis to Managing Director. Maintains sales records and prepares sales reports as required.
- Manage CRM.
- Manage all aspects of scoping, creating, developing, revenue achievement and day-to-day management of new partner relationship.
- Serves as liaison to channel partners with regards to any sales related issues.
- Creates and performs sales presentations to match company’s products/services with identified needs.
- Remains knowledgeable of company’s products/services to facilitate sales efforts.
- Maintains regular contact with partners to ensure channel satisfaction.
- Proactive, operates under minimal supervision.
- Educates partners to new or improved products/services.
- Communicate new product launches, partner program updates, incentives etc.
- Some Sales or Account Management experience is advantageous though not essential.
- Experience of Channel sales or business development experience is advantageous though not essential.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in business, marketing or sales management is advantageous though not essential.
- Basic knowledge of websites & hosting is advantageous though not essential.
- Excellent selling skills.
- Effective communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
Please email your resume and cover letter outlining experience along with a short paragraph on why your right for the position to email@example.com.
We are pleased to announce that due to excellent growth over the first quarter of this year we have moved to larger premises. Our new offices are situated on the top floor of 1 North Lake Road and are well equipped with chefs kitchen, scenic views of the Swan River & Perth city along with plenty of room for growth. Our new address is 18/1 North Lake Road, Alfred Cove WA 6154.
We’ve had an extremely busy start to the year with high demand for Virtual Servers and our shared hosting platform. As part of our commitment to growth and delivering the latest technology to our customers we’re planning to do a major upgrade to our Xenserver platform in April 2011.
We’ll be implementing a range of new services to coincide with the upgrade including a new web based administration service for our server customers along with new head units to improve redundancy and expand capacity.
We’ll be notifying customers of the upgrade schedule closer to the time.
We we’re approached in early March to provide a wholesale solution for Digital Union, a boutique website development company in Perth. During the month we have worked with the company to consolidate their hosting services located offshore to our Cloud Hosting environment in PerthIX.
The outcome has been outstanding for the client who has not only commented on the exceptional service they have received and better yet – Digital Union’s clients have given over whelming positive feedback on the performance and service of the sites on the MediaCloud platform.
If you are looking for a wholesale arrangement and to consolidate your hosting services please contact our sales team today.
Our new CloudMail email platform powered by IceWarp 10.1.3 is now LIVE on our new dedicated mail server. The migration of existing customers over to the upgraded platform has been a huge success and with the update comes new functionality and features. This means that we are able to deliver an improved premium webmail service and provide quality email protection to all Windows customers. Some of the new premium features include (additional licensing required):
- SMS from Webmail
- GroupWare shared calendars, contacts, files, etc
- Outlook connector
- Activesync and Push email for iPhone and windows mobile devices
- VOIP from Webmail (Coming soon)
A new email quarantine system has been implemented to help fight against the increase in spam and to provide you with the ability to combat and block mail from spammers and unsolicited senders. The new system is simple and easy to use. Spam Reports are generated every 4 hours during business hours (if spam is being received) and followed by an over-night report delivered in the morning.
The reports provide you the ability to delete, deliver, blacklist, whitelist or show the message. That way more spam can be blocked and legitimate emails can be delivered. For any questions about the upgrades and new features please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3 September 2010 – Kentico CMS for ASP.NET, one of the worlds leading ASP.NET CMS platforms has appointed MediaCloud as an Authorised Hosting Partner.
MediaCloud clients now have the ability to install the Kentico CMS on the MediaCloud cloud platform and receive support from our Kentico support team. According to Kentico CMS PR Manager, Mr.Petr Passinger, Kentico CMS is different from most free or open source systems (such as DotNetNuke) since it provides rich functionality, high stability and comes with complete documentation. It offers many built-in modules, including Newsletters, Forums or E-commerce and most of these modules will be available in the Free Edition (limited only by the number of items), making the CMS a perfect solution for both personal and small business web sites.
MediaCloud offers a free install of Kentico CMS as part of any paid hosting account. Partners using the Kentico CMS solution will also benefit from the partnership either via the MediaCloud Shared or Dedicated Server products.
MediaCloud delivers enterprise cloud hosting through our Citrix, Intel & NetApp powered cloud. We specialise in the latest ASP.NET hosting on Windows Server 2008 R2 and Microsoft SQLServer 2008 R2. The company has been reliably hosting ASP.NET content management systems for over 7 years.